CDR: Re: Schneier...

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Thu Nov 16 16:01:46 PST 2000

Eric wrote:

> I did a lot of the design for a secure smartcard keyboard that was
> produced a few years ago by a company called N*Able (bought last year by

   Speaking of secure keyboards, what would one look for inside the keyboard
to determine if it were compromised? Or would the best approach be to buy a
new keyboard, open it, and photograph the interior with a good camera under
good light at close range, perhaps subtly marking various items first and
recording the marks. And perhaps also using some sort of sealant on the edges
when closing it back up that would show any tampering?