CDR: RE: Aces high

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Thu Nov 16 12:55:51 PST 2000

A few years ago, the Swedish parliment was divided between
two parties perfectly evenly.

There were quite a number of votes where tie votes were
broken by coin toss.

(We have some follks over from our Stockholm office. We
were surprised that they were'nt more amused by our
election (many outlanders are quite snide about it), and
on asking, learned the above.)

Peter