CDR: Re: identity-as-bits vs. identity-as-meat

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 16 12:48:12 PST 2000

...which brings us to

http://www.acs.ohio-state.edu/units/law/swire1/pscrypto.htm

Which is, mostly, based on Professor Peter Swire's opinion on the
cypherpunk "identity is bits" paradigm delivered at FC97, though apparently
edited some since then.

Not that I agree with him, at all, actually, but there are *lots* of twisty
bits in there to wrestle with.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA