CDR: Re: Lawyers leading in Florida!

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 15 14:38:40 PST 2000

At 4:40 PM -0500 11/15/00, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>At 10:06 AM -0800 on 11/15/00, Tim May wrote:
>

>>  the same lawyers who got O.J. off will get Gore into
>>  the White House.
>
>Yup.
>
>We're going for the Nullification Trifecta here, boys and girls:
>
>1. Jury Nullification -- O.J.
>2. Legislative Nullification -- Cigar Willie meets the Blue Dress
>3. Electorial Nullification --  Gore goes to Klaatu without a Baruda Nicto
>
>The republic is over, welcome to the empire?

1. "If it do not fit, you must acquit! 'Sides, if de odds a dat DNA
whack shit be one in a hunderd million, and day be 200 million
'Mericans, most of dem whiteys, how come day not be lookin' for dat
utter guy?"

2. "It depends on what the definition of "is" is. And I did not have
sex with _that_ woman. Besides, there is no controlling legal
authority."

3. "We want a re-vote until the will of the people is heard. Besides,
our elderly Jewish voters were confused. 'Sides, dat ballot not be in
'Bonics so a brudda be unnerstannin' dat whack shit."

The problems are obvious. The solutions equally obvious.

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)