CDR: Re: A secure voting protocol

Peter Capelli/Raleigh/Contr/IBM pjcjr at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 15 04:41:01 PST 2000

>Also, the day-to-day business of running the government (The Commerce
>Department today announced a comprehensive new study of blah...) will
>happen no matter how controversial the election process is.
>
>-Declan

     Well, thank God for that!  We wouldn't want the inner workings of a
republic (such as a study to determine other uses for asparagus) to stop
due to a minor dispute about the presidency, would we?

-p

"Those who would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin, 1759