CDR: Re: A secure voting protocol

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Nov 14 20:14:02 PST 2000

Yes and no. If the Dems stop trying to prolong this, we could have a
resolution tomorrow (or Saturday). True, it might tarnish a
presidency, but all it takes is one crisis, manufactured or not, to
rally the country behind the leader.

Also, the day-to-day business of running the government (The Commerce
Department today announced a comprehensive new study of blah...) will
happen no matter how controversial the election process is.

-Declan