CDR: Re: Please take me off your mailing list!

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Tue Nov 14 15:22:41 PST 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 cypherpunks at iurn.net wrote:

> Jim.. I hate to tell you, but instructions for toad.com no longer exist on
> that website ANYWHERE.

If you're talking,

http://einstein.ssz.com/cdr/index.html#subinst

then you can't read for shit. Let me quote (as I am looking at it real
time),

"Currently the only listproc based CDR nodes is openpgp.ent, however the
deprecated cypherpunks at toad.com also uses this. If you know that a
particular CDR node is using listproc for their remailer then send to:

cypherpunks-request at appropriate_domain_name"

cypherpunks-request at toad.com

Not rocket science.

Have a nice day.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.