CDR: Re: the ballot

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 14 11:50:39 PST 2000

At 10:50 AM -0800 11/14/00, Tim May wrote:

>The Democrat untermenchen are even trying to overrule the local
>canvassing boards which have said they "see no point" in a manual
>recount.

Ja, I know the correct spelling is "untermenschen."

After naming my Siamese cat "Nietzsche," I finally learned not to
make any spelling errors in that oft-misspelled name. I even usually
pronounce the name as it should be pronounced, not the usual American
form.

(Though one source says the name was originally Polish and so the
"nee-chee" variant is almost acceptable.)

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)