CDR: LA Times Registration

registration at latimes.com registration at latimes.com
Tue Nov 14 11:43:20 PST 2000

Welcome!

You are now successfully registered at the Los Angeles Times Web site.
Save this e-mail. It contains your user name and helpful tips on services
for registered users.

Your user name: cypherpunks101

If you ever lose your password, visit this web page:

http://www.latimes.com/siteservices/loginhelp.htm

Now that you're registered, you can immediately try the archives, Hunter,
the crosswords and our bulletin boards.

HUNTER
* Set up a custom newspaper for FREE at
http://www.latimes.com/cgi-bin/hunter.cgi

ARCHIVES
* If you want to retrieve a story from our archives which go back to 1990,
you may do so now at
http://www.latimes.com/archives/

CROSSWORDS
* To access the last 7 days of L.A. Times crossword puzzles, please go to
http://www.latimes.com/extras/crossword/

DISCUSSIONS
* Join our boards to discuss new trends and current events in news,
entertainment, sports, business and food & recipes.
http://www.latimes.com/discuss/

Thanks for joining us.

Los Angeles Times Web Site Staff