CDR: Bell's warrant return inventory

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Nov 13 20:34:52 PST 2000

Or store a backup offsite. He complained to me when I interviewed him
for my article that he now has something like six computers seized by
the Feds so far, going back to 1997. That, he said, sets his
investigation into their nefarious misdeeds back six months or so.

I'm not in a position to offer him advice, and even if I did want to,
it's rather late in the process. It sure seems to me, however, that
with all the free hosting services (Geocities, Tripod) around, it
would be trivial to FTP them somewhere at little or no cost.

-Declan