CDR: Re: Re: A secure voting protocol

Neil Johnson njohnson at interl.net
Mon Nov 13 16:45:07 PST 2000

I voted by absentee ballot in 96.

Iowa:

1. Mail in a request for one (Used a form I received in some Democratic
campaign literature, though I didn't vote that way :) )
2. Get  the ballot in Mail,
3. Fill it out (#2 Pencil Please!),
4. Place ballot  in an "anonymity" envelope,
5. Put it in another envelope you sign saying it's truly your vote.
6. Put it in the mailing envelope and send it on its way.

Went to the polls this year (Didn't get a form from anyone in the mail, too
lazy to write my own letter).

Neil M. Johnson
njohnson at interl.net
http://www.interl.net/~njohnson
PGP Key Finger Print: 93C0 793F B66E A0C7  CEEA 3E92 6B99 2DCC