CDR: Re: Late-postmarked ballots from ZOG-occupied Palestine

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Nov 13 11:02:21 PST 2000

At 11:28 AM +0000 11/13/00, Ken Brown wrote:
>Tim May wrote:
>
>>  The solution has been obvious for a long time: absentee ballots must
>>  be received by the close of business on the polling day. Those who
>>  know they are going to be out of their voting area must mail their
>>  ballots in time to arrive. This eliminates this particular hazard.
>
>When I was listening to the news last Tuesday it took me a while to
>realise that this *wasn;'t* the case. It seems so sort of obvious you'd
>think it would have been adopted years ago.

Yeah, it's bizarre. Absentee ballots are still arriving from overseas
locations (and other states, though the USPS is pretty efficient
these days and most should have arrived by last Thursday if they were
actually postmarked by Tuesday). Some of the ballots from Qatar,
Zimbabwe, Mongolia, Israel, and all of the other various places are
presumably still sitting in post offices in Dushambe, Timbuktu, and
Haifa. And some are on transport planes. And some are now in the post
offices in Florida.

Hell, Yahood Barak may have even brought in some of the Florida
absentee ballots on ZOG Force One. Any doubts about what Shin Bet and
Mossad managed to do with those absentee ballots once the closeness
of the election was established while the absentee ballots were still
on ZOG soil?

I was amused to see the "high security" on the absentee ballots
received by the election offices: a wooden box with a _Masterlock_
key lock, one of those $3.99-for-two locks one sees at Home Depot or
the local hardware store.

Forget "National Technical Means" to get through these locks...any
two-bit thief could pick one of these locks and either alter the
ballots or insert new ones. (Spoiling the ballots of one's opponent
would be a lot easier.)

The election may hinge (see my post on "Causality and Close
Elections") on these uncounted absentee ballots sitting in Florida.

Of course, it is now looking very likely that the "hand count in
heavily Democrat-trending counties" will prevail. As all numerate
folks have noted, resampling of selected counties is inherently
biased. The Democrats _will_ pick up a few thousand more votes over
what Bush picks up, just as the Republicans might have picked up a
few thousand more votes over the Democrats had a Republican-leaning
county like Duval County been resampled manually.

Which is just as well. I'd rather see Al Gore and his New York tag
team of Alan Dershowitz and Lawrence Tribe steal this election. Then
we can get on with the business of "scorced earth" and sending
hundreds of thousands of these criminals to the wall.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.