CDR: Re: Beware the Rants of May

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Mon Nov 13 04:54:57 PST 2000

I_Have_No_Name_At_ALL at Ether wrote:
#    Am I the only one delighting in the irony of someone
#    using the name Orwell having no better writing skills...

Ah, start out with an ad hominem attack. Such writing skills.

I_Have_No_Name_At_ALL at Ether wrote:
#    I merely point out that those who attack
#    Tim's dangerous thoughts are also attacking crypto.

Gee, that makes no sense at all.

Nor have I said to censor Tim.
And it is Tim who would censor others ("needs killing").

It's also a pretty ironic claim, having just made a suggestion
he get up off his ass and make a video game to illustrate his
ideas.

We've heard them endlessly. They have the worst problem
of all: BORING. Oh look, there's Al Sharpton talking
about evil whitey, whatcha going to do about it? Tim
is a hermit with an Internet connection, who would
pee in his pants just walking through a black neighborhood.
At least he could make a video game to bring his ideas "to life".

It's so pathetic to hear him talk tough while doing nothing.

A White Supremacist coward, paralyzed with fear when he
sees a Spanish language billboard. Coward: "That's when
I knew it was time to move." Coward: burying his money
in the ground in fear of a computer glitch of trivial
proportions. Paranoid coward: "If the feds knock at the
door, I'll have to decide quickly whether to blow them
away or let them in."

A pretend bully who is just a coward.