CDR: Secure your E-mail with your Trial Digital ID

VeriSign Customer Support Department id-support at verisign.com
Mon Nov 13 06:24:46 PST 2000

Dear VeriSign Digital ID Holder:

Thank you for obtaining a 60-Day Trial Digital ID from VeriSign!  With the recent introduction of secure e-mail capabilities in Netscape's Messenger (the e-mail application in Communicator) and several other popular e-mail packages, your Digital ID provides you with the ability to digitally encrypt and sign your messages to ensure security over the Internet.

To learn more about using your Digital ID to secure your e-mail messages, please visit our Secure E-Mail Reference Guide at http://www.verisign.com/securemail/guide.  This guide gives simple, step-by-step instructions on how to get started.

Thanks again for choosing VeriSign! We look forward to serving your future electronic commerce and communications needs.

VeriSign Customer Support Dept.
ID-support at verisign.com