CDR: Re: Close Elections and Causality

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sun Nov 12 21:23:35 PST 2000

Steve Schear <schear at lvcm.com>
#    These spoiled ballots don't imply that the voters who
#    created them didn't ask for and receive new ballots.

Those 30,000 (not 19,000) were from the ballot box, not
replaced ballots from on-site.

White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
#    ...liberal Jews...the Jews...liberal Jews coming to get our guns.

HA HA HA! A paranoid racist fuck.

You're the Buchanan of the Cypherpunks list.

    "In the name of the Lord, let's get behind George Bush."
    ---Patrick Buchanan, who received "0%" of the vote (<.5%)