CDR: Re: Hate monger Tim May strikes again

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Nov 12 20:53:08 PST 2000

At 11:17 PM -0500 11/12/00, auto9950013 at hushmail.com wrote:
>The hate mongering Tim May who claims not to hate Jews, tells us:
>
>>I'm fully aware that the Democrats will likely win through exactly
>>this trickery. The Dems used their Jew lawyers very quickly and very
>>shrewdly. The Republicans trusted to the count and recount, which
>>they won.
>>

>Well, us gun grabing liberal Democrats with our Jew lawyers and our Jew
>V.P. will win.
>Hope your ready Tim, were coming for you and your guns.

Yes, I know. I have known this for many years.

Thankfully, many folks were liberal Jews in Weimar Germany. Guns were
icky. Guns were inconsistent with reading the Torah, selling
diamonds, and arguing for a more powerful central state. Well, look
where supporting gun confiscation got the Jews a few years laterL:
"Up in smoke."

Your liberal Jews are indeed coming to get our guns.

And we folks will be ready.

(I said "we folks." Your own "hope your ready" and "us gun grabing"
patterns, esp. with the "us" error, give some useful supporting
evidence as to which name you used to post under. Thanks for
providing more clues.)

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.