CDR: Your IFILM registration is confirmed!

registration at ifilm.com registration at ifilm.com
Sun Nov 12 07:57:49 PST 2000

Dear cypunks,

Welcome to IFILM, the Web's largest film collection and leading entertainment resource. IFILM delivers more than 10,000 Internet films, the latest Industry news and unlimited information about films, filmmaking and the film industry.

* Watch, rate and review all of our films!

* Check out the daily IFILM Picks!

* Read the latest on the new movie releases and box-office hits!

* See today's Cool Click or Web Pick!

* Take a peek at the new Erotica Showcase!

* Prepare yourself for Spike & Mike's Sick and Twisted Festival of Animation!

* Watch a film on any of our 11 channels: Action, Animation, Comedy, Drama, Sci-fi, Thriller and more!

So...what are you looking at?

Questions?  Let us know!  Send email to info at ifilm.com

IFILM (www.ifilm.com): The only place to watch every film on the Web