CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sat Nov 11 16:28:17 PST 2000

Declan, powerful Media Mogul, wrote:
#    George seems to have an unusual fixation on Vulis...

THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
#    I trust more in machines for counting machine ballots than I trust in
#    local politicians counting machine ballots.

The Republican and Democratic members of the card examiners
have agreed on objective standards.

    o if any corner of the "chad" is broken, then it is a choice.
    o merely indented or even "pregnant" (sunshine) are not a choice

As far as I know, two opposing choices is still an invalidated ballot

White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
#    The Democrat Party is just trying to steal the election.

You mean Dubya is, by virtue of going into federal court
to stop a state recount that is provided for under Florida law.

White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
#    Blood in the street is about to flow.

AH HA HA HA HA! You and your "Turner Diaries" wet dreams.

White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
#    No wonder the Democrat Party has been trying so hard to disarm us.

No wondering about your brain: it's left the planet.
Hey, Tim, put your wife on the list so we can talk
to the rational one.

If I ever find out your real name and where you live,
I'm going to come over and deal with you.

I'm going to lick you.
Lick, Lick, Lick, Slobber, Lickity-lick-lick-lick.
Yum, stupid white trash.