CDR: Re: Declan on Bell

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Nov 11 11:31:37 PST 2000

Eric,

I invite folks to read the full article at:
http://www.cluebot.com/article.pl?sid=00/11/11/101218&mode=nested

I'm not taking a position on Bell's case. I do need to tell my readers
why was locked up earlier, and that seemed a reasonable way to do it.
Bell was not coerced into taking the plea agreement; if anything, he
seems to have more mental resources to fight the system than other
defendants I have interviewed.

-Declan