CDR: Greetings

CrimsonShroud at webtv.net CrimsonShroud at webtv.net
Sat Nov 11 04:44:35 PST 2000

  I stumbled upon your threads of interesting debates, and would like to
ask if I could join in?    Injustice everywhere, even in the saftey of
our homes.  The governments try to control everything.. practically
wanting our souls.  You know about the chip they put in people's hands
or foreheads?  It was prophecized in many religious books, and
documents.

  The only true justice left in this world is those of us who fight the
corrupt and malign megalomaniacs who call themselve's authority.  We
shouldnt put those who seek to destroy and control into power.  What is
the price of our souls, and emotions?!

  They hide behind cameras, satelites, and scapegoats.. and they demand
us to submit.. hah.  Government=Oppressive Slavery.

  Thanks for your time, and plz write back with your response.
(aka. The Shroud)