CDR: Jim Bell [Was: Re: Where indeed is John Young?]

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Nov 11 01:30:51 PST 2000

Neil,

That's not an unreasonable suspicion. A better source of Bellinfo might be,
however, this: http://www.jya.com/jdbfiles.htm

My suspicion -- it's too late in the evening for me to research thing
-- is that the probation conditions applied before he was rearrested
in 1998, imprisoned, and released.

-Declan