CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Fri Nov 10 17:38:14 PST 2000

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 George at orwellian.org wrote:

>White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:
>White Supremacist Tim "I'd like to see a race riot" May Moroned:

Y'all don't get it do you?  Tim's not a racist -- racists like
race riots because they're about race, and they take sides.

As far as I can tell, what Tim is is an antisocial crank.
Antisocial cranks like race riots because they're riots, and
they really don't give a crap who wins, or whether there's a
winner.

I'm reasonably sure that a three-way shooting war between sports
car enthusiasts, denture wearers, and shoe salesmen would make Tim
just as happy as a race riot.  Almost anything that carries fear
and confusion to the sheeple would get Tim's approval, I think.

So don't bag on him for being a racist - that's a much too
restrictive and imprecise term for what looks like a far more
general philosophy.

Insert absolutely straight faces where appropriate; decide
for yourselves whether I'm joking or not.  While you're at
it, try to figure out whether the bald-faced truth can ever
also *be* a good-natured joke.

			Bear