CDR: RE: A very brief politcal rant

Ernest Hua ernest at luminousnetworks.com
Fri Nov 10 10:09:56 PST 2000

Ok ... so we are now splitting hairs on language.  Fine.  Have
it your way.

My statement that every voter actually knew was improper.

However, you are just going off on a tangent ...

I am sure that months or years after JFK was assasinated, you
can find someone who didn't even know he was in office.  There
is just no way to deal with this level of cluelessness.

In these days of mass media, Internet, etc ...  If you didn't
know the guy was dead, and his wife was to take his place, you
aren't trying.  I don't care.  It's not my state.  I still had
no choice but to be bombarded with that news.

Sorry.  My point still stands.

Ern