CDR: Late-postmarked ballots from ZOG-occupied Palestine

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Nov 10 12:26:25 PST 2000

Now we hear of calls urging dual-citizenship residents of
ZOG-occupied Palestine to send in absentee ballots to Florida,
especially for the estimated 400 dual-citizenship, or visiting
tourists, from Palm Beach County.

The claim is that if they can "prove" they were unable to have them
postmarked by the time polls closed in Florida, due to the violence
or whatever, that maybe they will still be allowed in. (And I
wouldn't put it past the ZOG to rig the postmarks and then put the
ballots on a fast jet to Florida.)

According to a Reuters story,

"

Friday November 10 12:52 PM ET
U.S. Absentee Voters in Mideast 'Unknown Quantity'

By Danielle Haas

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Absentee voters living in Israel and
Palestinian territories could influence the outcome of the razor-edge
U.S. presidential election but are unlikely to be able to vote late,
a U.S. embassy official said on Friday.

Some analysts had speculated that voters registered in Florida but
living in Israel and Palestinian-ruled areas could still send in
ballot papers if they proved they were unable to postmark them by the
November 7 deadline.

"

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.