CDR: RE: Re: A very brief politcal rant

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 03:34:17 PST 2000

Peter has the truth of it. Jeremy  - or what's left of him - is in a
fridge-sized box only a couple of hundred metres from where I am now, in
a sort of lobby or wide corridor. Usually closed but there is a window,
and I have seen it opened sometimes (for some reason this is more likely
on the way back from the bar..)  His head is on top of the body these
days and he is wearing a hat. You can just about see him (or his box,
anyway) from the street if you look through one of the doors to UCL and
crane your neck a lot.  Or you can walk right in to UCL.

Ken