CDR: Re: A very brief politcal rant

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Fri Nov 10 02:19:55 PST 2000

At 07:14 PM 11/9/00 -0500, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>So, yes, boys and girls, I flunk the Cypherpunk Life-Long Political Purity
>Test.
>
>I Was A Teen-Aged Liberal, a Liberal Until Graduation, whatever. Worse than
>that, horrors, I'm still a Unitarian.

Heh.  I was worse - I was a Republican, but I have rehabilitated myself.
(Besides, the Republican Party *did* pay for my first illegal drug use...)

Our Quaker meeting back in New Jersey had a few members who'd
come over from Unitarianism, because the Unitarians were too
structured and dogmatic....

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com