CDR: Jim Bell [Was: Re: Where indeed is John Young?]

Neil Johnson njohnson at interl.net
Thu Nov 9 20:30:37 PST 2000

I was reviewing the files about Jim Bell via John's Web Site noticed one of
the conditions of his probation:

(found at: http://www.parrhesia.com/jimbell/appeal1.txt )

15. The defendant shall not possess or use address or locator computer
database files, such as DMV, voter registration, national phone
directories, real estate records, etc.

I can't readily discern the time frame when his probation started, but it
appears that he is either still on probation, or has
just completed it.

I'm basing this conclusion on another one of his probation conditions:

13. The defendant shall not possess or use a computer or use the Internet
without permission of the Probation Officer.

Did he have permission ?

Neil M. Johnson
njohnson at interl.net
http://www.interl.net/~njohnson
PGP Key Finger Print: 93C0 793F B66E A0C7  CEEA 3E92 6B99 2DCC