CDR: Re: Where indeed is John Young?

Wilfred L. Guerin Wilfred at Cryogen.com
Thu Nov 9 18:02:35 PST 2000

Given the reality and postings to the list, I wouldn't doubt the fbfeds or
local police picked him up for pre-meditated stalking.

Also of note, its a private sub division, and the info was posted publicly
(observations) without auth from the people nor auth to inspect the
property, among other things. Depends on state laws there.

I dont see how people can be so blatently stupid, esp when they are
expected to have a slight hint of competance...

Why not call on the phone and ask them? But public statement of intent and
then to actually go out there most definitely got someone arrested for
being stupid.

Why is the world being so dumb?

Oh well. Lets hope its a quick review and fine, nothing more. (My personal
statement was "dumba.." upon reading the 11/4 post...)

-Wilfred
Wilfred at Cryogen.com

[ Because I have nothing better to do than laugh at woolies... ]