CDR: Re: Democrats are arguing for "statistical sampling voting"

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Nov 9 17:55:10 PST 2000

I suggest that we find one county for each state that we believe to be
representative, let them vote, and then extrapolate from their results
and assign electors accordingly.

Or perhaps one household per state. I volunteer Tim and his cats to to
represent California. I know the way Nietzsche would vote, at least.

-Declan