CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 9 18:34:30 PST 2000

At 9:13 PM -0500 11/9/00, Marc Wohler wrote:
>Do these folks need killing too?

Not based on just their stupidity, as their own stupidity per se is
not violative of the rights of others. If and when they act to steal
the property or rights of others, via food stamps or welfare or
whatever, then of course they need killing.

The crack hoe who takes my tax money to fill her crack pipe should be
exterminated like the rat she is. Ditto for the gun grabber, the
election stealing politician, etc.

--Tim May

(By the way, please consider the usual convention of commenting
_after_ a comment you are quoting, so respondents won't have to do
the inclusion for you.)

>At 07:22 PM 11/9/00 , Tim May wrote:
>>

>>Fact is, voting is serious business. Those who show up dazed and
>>confused and punch too many holes in their ballot are an example of
>  >social Darwinism.
>  >
>  >I have no sympathy for stupid people.
>  >

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.