CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Thu Nov 9 14:24:53 PST 2000

Jim Burnes <jburnes at savvis.net> wrote:
#    I could stomach 'might be illegal', but illegal?

Warren Christopher was just on TV, calling the ballot illegal.
Let's leave it at that until a court decides.

----

Spooky Cypherpunk Niggar Tim May Moroned:
#    And, of course, Palm County will _not_ be given a
#    second chance to vote in this election. I guarantee it.

It's either that or the choice you liked even less.

Protest crowds are growing. Bush can't take office
when half the country thinks people were screwed
out of their vote to have that happen.

Not in America, buddy.

And your hallucinatory Truck O' Dynamite will never change that.

----

Declan, King of the Wired, wrote:
#    Amusing. But that's a suggested ballot, and not one
#    that's legally required. Which was my point.

But the _directions_ were not "sample" directions.

----

Florida is now saying it won't be until Nov 17th
until they can certify the vote. Bush's lead is
now only 359.

Federal investigators are looking into U.S.P.O. funny business
at one unnamed office.