CDR: Life imitates Art

Bill O'Hanlon wmo at hq.pro-ns.net
Thu Nov 9 13:48:16 PST 2000

The current situation reminds me of the movie RoboCop.  There's a
scene where a city bureaucrat is holding a bunch of city employees
hostage after he lost the election.  He might be the mayor -- I
don't remember for sure.  He's shouting his demands to the cops
outside the city building.  The relevant line from the movie is
something like , "I demand a RECOUNT!  And regardless of how the
recount turns out, I WANT MY OLD JOB BACK!"

-Bill

--
Bill O'Hanlon                                                   wmo at pro-ns.net
Professional Network Services, Inc.                             612-379-3958