CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 9 14:41:44 PST 2000

At 5:24 PM -0500 11/9/00, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:

>Spooky Cypherpunk Niggar Tim May Moroned:
>#    And, of course, Palm County will _not_ be given a
>#    second chance to vote in this election. I guarantee it.
>
>It's either that or the choice you liked even less.

Oh, I _like_ that other choice. Trust me.

When I hear Jesse Jackson saying that unless the Palm Beach voters
are given the chance to have a new vote there will be a race war, I
rejoice.

I was just reading in misc.survivalism that some folks in Florida are
saying that if Al Gore and his Voters of Color succeed in twisting
the courts into stealing the election, that white folks will start
killing.

Music to my ears. The fuse is burning on the powder keg.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.