CDR: RE: A very brief politcal rant

Ernest Hua ernest at luminousnetworks.com
Thu Nov 9 10:06:09 PST 2000

Um ... this is a good technical argument, but it does not address
the basic premise that what the voters wants is what the voters
should get.  There is no question what the voter wants.  They
knew ahead of time that they would be voting for a dead man's wife.
The appointment may be technically flawed, but for a judge to throw
this out would require finding a serious problem.  Technicality is
probably not a serious enough problem to go against the electorate.

Ern