CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Thu Nov 9 08:42:42 PST 2000

Declan, King of the Wired, wrote:
#    TO VOTE for a candidate whose name is printed on the ballot,
#    mark a cross (X) in the blank space at the RIGHT of the name
#    of the candidate for whom you desire to vote. To vote for a
#    candidate whose name is not printed on the ballot, write the
#    candidate's name in the blank space provided for that purpose.

Yep: that was clear.

Declan, King of the Wired, wrote:
#    (As a followup, I should say I see "RIGHT" in the sample ballot,

You're so cute! C'mere...coootchi-coootchie-coo!!!