CDR: Re: Phil Zimmerman Profiled

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 9 00:41:17 PST 2000

At 2:01 AM -0500 11/9/00, auto87114 at hushmail.com wrote:
>At Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:29:57 -0800, "James D. Wilson" <netsurf at sersol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Meet Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
>>encryption suite and one of the world's best-known cryptographers.
>
>Why was this article about encryption posted on this US presidential elektion
>discussion list?
>
>What's that you say?  You're kidding!  Really?  You mean this is an encryption
>discussion list? Nah,  I still don't believe it.

If you want to discuss crypto, you know where the keys are on your keyboard.

Looking over the archives, I don't see any such articles from you.
All I see from you is a mention of an article in the Hoosier Times,
having nothing to do with crypto.

So, fuck off.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.