CDR: Re: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Jim Burnes jburnes at savvis.net
Wed Nov 8 21:25:28 PST 2000

On Wed, 08 Nov 2000, George at Orwellian.Org wrote:
> The lawsuit has until January to succeed.
>
> The invalid ballot...
>     Listed second:               Gore/Lieberman.
>     Second hole punch votes for: Buchanun.
>
> Image of invalid ballot:
>     http://www.gopbi.com/news/local/ballot.html
>     http://cnews.tribune.com/news/image/0,1119,oso-nation-82373,00.html
>
> The ballot layout was illegal and resulted
> in a statistically verifiable set of erroneous
> votes for Bucanun. This is particularly galling
> to the voting victims, since many are Jewish.

It was illegal?

Amusing.  I could stomach 'might be illegal', but illegal?

It was put together by a Democrat to make it easier for the
old folks.

The delicious irony.

BTW: I looked at the image and, reading from top to bottom,
I get Bush, Buchannon, Gore.

I guess Democrats are unfamiliar with those big, fat arrows.

If you don't understand what arrows mean you should not be voting.

jim