CDR: RE: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Ernest Hua ernest at luminousnetworks.com
Wed Nov 8 20:57:45 PST 2000

> There cannot be a re-vote of the County, or even of the entire State,
> as this would distort the forces acting on the electorate in a way
> never seen before. The Palm County voters would know _they_ would be
> electing the next president. Billions of dollars would be spent
> trying to buy each and every voter.

"distort the forces ..."   Lord!  No!  Don't let them do that!

Geez, Tim.  What happened to personal responsibility?  Who gives two
bits what "forces" will be upon them.  They will ultimately still
have to cast a vote which they were casting just days earlier.  Who
cares if idiots spend billions to sway a few thousand votes.  That's
THEIR problem.  It's free speech, as you have claimed in the past.

I still don't get this uproar over re-doing something that was fishy.
Who's rights are being trampled upon by this?

Ern