CDR: Re: More blather from the DEMS on FL

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 8 20:20:23 PST 2000

At 7:02 PM -0800 11/8/00, Evan wrote:
>what the hell is the electoral college still doing in existance? it
>should have gone out w/ unlimited presidential terms.... voting with
>their conscience my ass.... voting in a partisan fashion is more like it

If you are an American citizen, you have failed to understand that
this nation is a federal republic, not a direct democracy.

Perhaps there are night school classes in your area to help you to
fill in the gaps in your education.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.