CDR: Reports of Democrat Fraud on Absentee Ballots.

William H. Geiger III whgiii at openpgp.net
Wed Nov 8 15:25:04 PST 2000

Listening to Luke McCoy on AM 1370 in Pensacola tonight there are reports
comming in of absentee ballots that have been intercepted and fraudulently
returned.

One report from a Escambia Co. resident in Dade Co. had requested an
absentee ballot. This ballot was never received and a second one was
requested. The election board confirmed that the 1st ballot had not been
processed and a second one was sent out. The second one was never
received. On further investigation the 1st ballot was received after the
2nd was sent out. The signature did not match that of the voter
registration form, and needless to say that the forged ballot was filled
out for Gore.

Another report of a woman who had an absentee ballot returned in her name
from Canada, she claims that she has never been to Canada. Again a Gore
ballot.

For right now this is all just 4th party hearsay. I'll call the election
board in the morning and see if I can get some confirmation.

Things may get ugly down here before it's all over...

William H. Geiger III      http://www.openpgp.net
Geiger Consulting

Data Security & Cryptology Consulting
Programming, Networking, Analysis