CDR: Re: A very brief politcal rant

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Nov 8 18:22:20 PST 2000

At 10:36 AM 11/8/00 -0500, brflgnk at cotse.com wrote:
>If the citizens of Missouri chose to elect a deceased person as Senator, I
>think
>that's exactly what they should get.  Leave the seat empty for two years.

Nah!  Just dig him up and wheel him to all the meetings. (I believe that
has been done at some British university. Not certain. Too much Ripley's
Believe It or Not as a kid...)

---
|             Terrorists - The Boogiemen for a new Millennium.           |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|                                                  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan at ctrl-alt-del.com|