CDR: Re: More blather from the DEMS on FL

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 8 09:09:03 PST 2000

At 11:37 AM -0500 11/8/00, Openpgp wrote:
>On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Me wrote:

Just heard on CNN that the "found" ballot box in the black section of
Miami, guarded by black cops, may be offset by a "found" box from
West Palm Beach.

Probable events: Other ethnic interests are scrambling to find their
own extra votes. And postmasters at military bases in Europe are
scrambling to postmark some special votes with the magic "November
7th" date.

Whichever side wins, they will be accused of stealing the election. Hilarious.

I'd laugh, except my life may depend on the outcome. (As much as I
dislike Bush and most Republicans, it's the Democrats in D.C. and
Sacramento who are forcing me into either surrenduring my rights or
shooting it out with them. The Dems are populist fascists and should
be rounded up and gassed.)

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.