ANNOUNCE: Cypherpunks Mtg, STANFORD 11/11/00

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Nov 8 02:25:20 PST 2000

Online version: http://www.cryptorights.org/cypherpunks/meetingpunks.html

SF Bay Area Cypherpunks   November 11, 2000

Events:
  Sat 11 November 1:00 - 5:00 PM
  Stanford University Campus - Tressider Union courtyard

Agenda -
	Open Discussion
	Rodney Thayer will be talking about Metricom modems
	Ben Laurie may be in town, depending on transportation
	FreeSWAN 1.7 was just released.
	Oh, yeah, Bush\\\Gore\\\Bush\\\\Nader was elected :-)

Location Info:

   The meeting location will be familiar to those who've been to our outdoor
   meetings before, but for those who haven't been, it's on the Stanford
   University campus, at the tables outside Tressider Union, at the end of
   Santa Theresa, just west of Dinkelspiel Auditorium.
   We meet at the tables on the west side of the building, inside the
   horseshoe "U" formed by Tresidder. Ask anyone on campus where Tressider
   is and they'll help you find it.

   If the weather is bad, we'll meet inside.

   Food and beverages are available at the cafe inside Tresidder.

Location Maps:

   Stanford Campus (overview, Tresidder highlighted).

http://www.stanford.edu/home/map/search_map.html?keyword=&ACADEMIC=Tresidder
+Union
   Tressider Union (zoomed detail view).
    http://www.stanford.edu/home/map/stanford_zoom_map.html?234,312
   Printable Stanford Map (407k).
    http://www.stanford.edu/home/visitors/campus_map.pdf

[ This announcement sent to the following mailing lists:
	cypherpunks-announce at toad.com, meetingpunks at cryptorights.org,
	cypherpunks-request at cyberpass.net, cryptography-request at c2.net