CDR: Democrat Delay Elects Dead Man

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 7 23:24:47 PST 2000

At 11:17 PM -0500 11/7/00, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>At 7:46 PM -0800 on 11/7/00, Tim May wrote:
>

>>  (if he was appointed
>>  by Democrats, the jig's up)
>
>He was Gebhart's former chief of staff...
>
>:-).

It looks like the extra 3 hours did the job in the Democrat-heavy
precincts. The dead man, Mel Carnahan, has narrowly edged-out John
Ashcroft.

By the way, none of the news services I can find are reporting the
"overturning" of this extension some have reported here...anyone have
solid dope on this heavily-doped race?

I know the Democrat criminal Richard Daley rigged it so that dead
people would vote for the criminal JFK (terminated with extreme
prejudice a few years later), but now we have the spectacle of
Democrat criminals keeping the voting booths longer in Democrat zones
so that a dead man could _win_.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.