CDR: Hallmark Holiday Open House

Open House at Hallmark Open_House at update.hallmark.com
Tue Nov 7 21:29:54 PST 2000

Dear valued Hallmark.com member,

Your local Hallmark Gold Crown Store hosts the Hallmark Holiday Open
House this weekend, November 11-12. To find the Hallmark store nearest
you click here:
http://update.hallmark.com/cgi-bin2/flo?y=eB1I0BMs6L0BMk0lLkB&userID=2192593

Find great new holiday collections including PEANUTS(R), Harry Potter(TM),
and Mitford, along with these special offers at Hallmark Gold Crown
Stores:

*  The PEANUTS Holiday Musical snow globe is only $9.99 (regularly
$17.99) when you purchase any Hallmark card during Holiday Open House
weekend.

*  Register to WIN a giant plush Snoopy. Stop in early and fill out an
official entry form. Our next winner could be you!

Learn about the Hallmark Holiday Open House and the whole PEANUTS gang
at Hallmark.com. Online, you'll find product information and feature
stories with more to come.  Visit us today! We're the Official PEANUTS
Holiday Headquarters.
http://update.hallmark.com/cgi-bin2/flo?y=eB1I0BMs6L0BMk0lLlC&userID=2192593

Happy Holidays,
Hallmark.com

Read the terms and conditions for the "Register to Win Snoopy plush"
available at your local Hallmark Gold Crown Store.
http://update.hallmark.com/cgi-bin2/flo?y=eB1I0BMs6L0BMk0lJzO

If you'd rather not hear from us by e-mail, click here with the word
"unsubscribe" in the subject line.  We'll remove you from our online
mailing list right away.
mailto:unsub_openhouse at update.hallmark.com

PEANUTS (C) United Features Syndicate, Inc.