CDR: Re: Courts interfering with election

George at orwellian.org George at orwellian.org
Tue Nov 7 18:44:38 PST 2000

George at orwellian.org wrote:

>TimMay was entirely silent on why he objects to this time extension.

TimMay Moroned:
#    You lying sack of shit. I've made my objections very, very clear.

Yeah, you said urbanites are mutants. Whatever that means in your mind.

TimMay Moroned:
#    I need to find out who you are and where you live.

What, has your wife refused to service you after you buried lots
of gold in the ground awaiting the end of civilization?

Ha: Gore will take California. All your words meant nothing.