CDR: Cypherpunks, Free newsletters added to Worldwidelists.com!

newsletters at worldwidelists.com newsletters at worldwidelists.com
Tue Nov 7 14:43:24 PST 2000

This e-mail message is never sent unsolicited. You asked us to
notify you when more Free newsletters were added to the online
directory at http://www.worldwidelists.com/.

Cypherpunks, the following Free newsletters were added to
Worldwidelists.com during the period October 1-15.

NETZONE MARKETING ADVISOR
Insider information on internet marketing and web site
promotion. MLM tips and tricks of the trade. Free web
traffic generating ideas.

Find it in the Business category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/business.html

~~~~~

YOGAEROBICS
The answer to total mind body fitness. How to squeeze
more life out of life. You will learn more about meditation,
yoga, aerobics, weight training and general all around
mind and body fitness.

Find it in the Health & Fitness category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/health-fitness.html

~~~~~

$$$ UNLIMITED DOLLARS $$$
$$$ unlimited dollars $$$ is the premier moneymaking e-
zine on the internet. Each week you will learn a different
secret of the internet millionaires which is guaranteed to
explode your online business ventures.

Find it in the Investing & Money category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/investing-money.html

~~~~~

ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE SOLUTION
Tips on how to convert online losses into profits through
interactive customer service.

Find it in the Internet category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/internet.html

~~~~~

IMPRESSIONS4U HONEST BUSINESS ADVICE
Frustrated and confused by all the hype on the internet?
Need to know which direction is up? Finally, a newsletter
that delivers honest advice on how to become successful
on the internet. Written by someone who has been in the
trenches, wasted money, listened to bad advice and rose
to the top by being unrelentless in his pursuit of internet
wealth.

Find it in the Business category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/business.html

~~~~~

DOUG GREEN'S GARDEN MAGIC
Garden author Doug Green answers your gardening
questions, writes a weekly article and gives away books
in his free newsletter.

Find it in the Home & Garden category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/home-garden.html

~~~~~

RETIREMENT & FINANCIAL PLANNING REPORT
Every week, retirement & financial planning report gives
you solid retirement planning information on your personal
finances, trusts and estate planning, investments, taxes,
insurance and more!

Find it in the Investing & Money category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/investing-money.html

~~~~~

I-SUCCEED DAILY EZINE
Learn how to succeed online! We are about your
success! Covering topics who can help anyone from the
newest marketers to the most experienced pro! You will
read here great articles and will find superb resources on
anything you may need to succeed online! Join now for
free and succeed!

Find it in the Internet category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/internet.html

~~~~~

KIDZNFUN NEWS
Kidznfun.com is your online guide to family fun and
adventure. Articles, tips, resort and travel info, kidzgear,
and timely information on travel packages for mountain,
city, sun, and snow fun.

Find it in the Children & Parenting category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/children-parenting.html

~~~~~

MERLE'S MISSION
Merle's Mission is full of resources that would be of
interest to site developers and internet marketers, and
promoters. Published twice a month it also includes links
to free software, the latest internet news, and list of
links that will help you build and promote your website for
free.

Find it in the Business category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/business.html

~~~~~

HOMEGROWN SPORTS WEEKLY
Fantasy football scores, injury reports, and information.

Find it in the Sports & Recreation category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/sports-recreation.html

~~~~~

CASHPROMOTIONS NEWS
Unique multi-media promotions to drive prospects to your
business or web site plus education and tips for
conducting business online. Contest, affiliate programs,
and more.

Find it in the Internet category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/internet.html

~~~~~

COOLEST PLACE DAILY FLASH
Your daily flash of festivals, events, destinations and
celebrations. Helps you plan for everything fun,
incredible, weird, wacky and amazing that happens
around the globe.

Find it in the Entertainment category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/entertainment.html

~~~~~

DAILY TRAFFIC TIPS
We offer tons of free advice to our subscribers on ways
to drive traffic to their web sites! We have tons of
marketing ideas! We give you this for free to our loyal
subscribers -- value $ 199.00!

Find it in the Internet category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/internet.html

~~~~~

FREE STUFF NEWSLETTER
Join our free stuff newsletter and get a free vacation.
The best freebies delivered to your e-mail!

Find it in the Free Stuff category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/freestuff.html

~~~~~

LOCATION MATTERS
Explore the nature of place and space, the impact of
place on creativity, real estate selection and investment
and more.

Find it in the Investing & Money category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/investing-money.html

~~~~~

TREASURE HUNTER
A semi-monthly newsletter for those interested in the
hobby and/or profession of treasure hunting and metal
detecting.

Find it in the Sports & Recreation category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/sports-recreation.html

~~~~~

THE WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS NEWSLETTER
Support and encouragement with weight loss. Focusing
on you and your life rather than dieting and restricting
yourself. Topics include taking great care of yourself,
enjoying your life and living well, loving yourself and
having fun, and creating healthy habits that work for
you.

Find it in the Women category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/women.html

~~~~~

THE STRESS FREE LIFE NEWSLETTER
A newsletter to support and inspire you to start
eliminating stress in your life. Written by a coach who will
be coaching you to start taking action.

Find it in the Self-Improvement category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/self-improvement.html

~~~~~

COUPONCENTRAL.COM BARGAINS AND FREEBIES
get a the latest bargains and freebies every Friday from
couponcentral.com. If you like saving money, you will like
this newsletter. We also feature reviews of other bargain
sites and coupon sites.

Find it in the Shopping category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/shopping.html

~~~~~

WEB ADVANTAGE'S MARKETING TIP LIST
got the internet blues? Web ad.vantage's internet
marketing tips make e-marketing understandable. Our
weekly newsletter consists of easy-to-understand,
informative internet marketing tidbits and how-to's, all
written with a dash of wit and minimal techno-jargon.

Find it in the Business category:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/business.html

P.S. Cypherpunks, forward this message to your friends so they don't
miss out on these great newsletters!

To remove yourself from future Worldwidelists.com updates,
click on the following link while connected to the Web:
http://www.worldwidelists.com/cgi-bin/unsubs.cgi?23238=cypherpunks@toad.com/99999_updatenotify