CDR: Courts interfering with election

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 7 16:18:36 PST 2000

I thought I was jaded, but this is too much even for me to believe.

A judge in St. Louis has ordered the polls kept open later, until 10
pm local time. The effect will be to let more inner city,
Democrat-leaning voters vote.

The rural and suburban polling places will close at the normal times.

Whew.

Democrats are elated that more of their supporters will be able to
vote in the extra hours.

A similar measure was turned down in another state (Kansas?).

Democrats in other urban areas are hustling to see if they can get
their own bought judges involved in the process.

A stunning theft of the election. If these "late Democrats" turn out
to be the margin of victory, this will energize the anger of the
Republicans.

Amazing.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.