CDR: Re: Jim Bell's House Being Searched

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Nov 6 14:40:47 PST 2000

Blanc,

The election is nigh, but I would still be interested in writing about
Jim Bell's apparent latest legal trouble if it escalates. (That is, if
it's related to his previous arrests, and I suspect it is.)

If Bell is unable to post, you or any other cpunk can reach me at 202
986 3455 or this email address. My PGP key is on the servers, and I
accept anonymous mail.

-Declan