CDR: Re: Connie Chung fucks up & things are not as they seem.A good example of the tremen

Tom Vogt tom at ricardo.de
Mon Nov 6 08:02:30 PST 2000

"Trei, Peter" wrote:

> Seeing as the rest of this site is talking about crop circles and
> UFOs, I think I can ignore this report.

five minutes search on google turn up no "2 year hibernation" in her
resume. while it appears that she wasn't very active 1995-1997, that
appears to have been because she was pursuing opportunities outside the
primetime TV business. and she was definitely not inactive in 1997/1998
since she got a few rewards for her work during that period.

something like a date "she vanished from X to Y" would greatly raise the
believability value of this story.